Commercial Wholesale Web Portal
This portal provides a single location to obtain the following information:
- Vehicle Speed and Volume Traffic Data
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) Video Images.
- Changeable Message Sign (CMS) Traffic Messages posted on electronic variable message signs
- Lane Closure System (LCS) Data
- Roadside Weather Information Systems (RWIS) Weather and Fog Information
For more in depth information on each area please view our information page.
How to use this site:
First, Register (create an account) and agree to the disclaimer, then you will be given access to the data.
Search for the data you are interested in. Make and display a list of your favorites.
Click on a favorite in your list to display the data.
When you return to the portal, Login to the system and view your favorites.
If you have forgotten your password to the system, access Forgot your password.
Another Source which collects historical and real-time freeway data from freeways in the State of California is the Freeway Performance Measurement System (PeMS). If you are interested in accessing the PeMS data, you will need to Go to the PeMS site.
Several California regions integrate Caltrans data with local agency road, transit, special events, and other data. They make the combined information sets available to Commercial/Media Information Service Providers.